24toCode - A Rockwell Automation Hackathon
- Event LocationRockwell Automation | 1 Allen Bradley Drive, Mayfield Heights, Ohio, 44124
- Event DateFebruary 22, 2019 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) - February 23, 2019 8:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Calling all bright minds, forward thinkers and problem solvers: Join us for our fall hackathon in Milwaukee, WI on December 6-7.With the rapid advancement of technology, the world of connected devices is booming. We challenge you to code in the name of automation! Use your expertise in emerging technologies to solve some of our company’s biggest (and real) challenges.We’ll provide a real life challenge and it’s your job to determine a way to use your innovative mind and expertise to turn that into a solution. (Come with a team of three or join up when you get here).If the challenge isn’t enough to convince you, maybe this will: winning teams will have their share from a prize pool worth $5,000!It’s going to be 24 hours of awesomeness. We assure you. Plus, cash prizes.Click the “sign up” button on bottom of page to register for event!
- A passion for low-level software development
- Strong communication, collaboration and learning skills
What we provide:
- Data set for challenge and collaboration environment
- Pizza, snacks and Red Bull
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your own device and chargers
- A sleeping bag
Questions? Contact us at RA_nationalevents@ra.rockwell.com.
- Address: Ward4MKE - 313 North Plankington Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53203
Time: Begins Friday, 12/6 at 6 p.m.; ends Saturday, 12/7 at 8 p.m.
- About Rockwell AutomationWe connect the imaginations of people with the intelligence of machines to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility. For more information, visit RockwellAutomation.com.